Last updated: April 19, 2023
Interpretation and Definitions
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to eftax Co., Ltd., Amagasaki K.R Building 5F, 3-90, Showa Dori, Amagasaki City, Hyogo Prefecture, 660-0881, Japan.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Japan
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to SUGEE Kansai, accessible from https://sugee.jp
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
During your use of our Service, we may request that You provide us with personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
We automatically collect Usage Data when you use our Service. This data may include information such as your device's IP address, browser type, and version, pages you visit on our Service, time and date of your visit, time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
If you access our Service through a mobile device, we may also collect certain information automatically, including the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device's unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser you use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Additionally, we may collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or access it through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To contact You: To reply your inquiry, we may user your personal data.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
In addition, we may retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes, such as improving the security or functionality of our Service. However, we will only retain Usage Data for as long as necessary, unless we are required to keep it for longer periods by law.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be processed by the Company and its service providers in any country where they operate. This means that your information may be transferred to, and stored on, servers located outside of your country or region.
The privacy laws and regulations of these countries may be different from those in your country or region. By providing us with your information, you consent to this transfer and acknowledge that your personal data may be subject to these foreign laws.
Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to delete or request that We assist in deleting the Personal Data that We have collected about You.
You may contact Us to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that You have provided to Us.
Please note, however, that We may need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
The Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data under certain circumstances, such as when required by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency). We will only disclose Your Personal Data when we believe it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, protect our rights or interests, or prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our Service. In such cases, we will provide notice of the disclosure as required by law or regulation.
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
We take the security of your Personal Data seriously and make every effort to protect it. However, it is important to understand that no transmission of data over the Internet or electronic storage method is entirely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your Personal Data. We utilize commercially reasonable means to safeguard your Personal Data and will continue to improve our security measures to ensure the highest level of protection.
Our Service is intended for use by adults in your place of residence and jurisdiction. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the legal age. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us immediately. We will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may include links to third-party websites or services that are not operated by Us. If You choose to visit these third-party websites or services, please note that their privacy policies may differ from ours. We encourage You to review the privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that You visit, as We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services.