English Language School Kids Duo/Head of School, School Manager
Education, Childcare, Civil Service, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries / School Managers, Classroom Heads, School Administration
Years of Experience Required
We are looking for a person who can manage the classrooms of “Kids Duo”, a day-care and childcare facility with the motto “Play and learn in English”.
The specific responsibilities of this position are as follows
- Classroom management: Manage classroom sales, share information with staff, and perform a variety of other duties as a classroom manager. The classroom manager is responsible for managing classroom sales, sharing information with staff, etc.
- Interviewing parents and guardians to understand their living environment and wishes, setting goals, and reporting on the results.
- Planning and implementation of advertising (flyers, etc.) to attract new students to the classroom.
- Staff guidance, training, and management (Since lessons for children are given by native English staff, we will communicate well with the native English staff and share our teaching policy with them.)
- Sales experience (either corporate or individual) or Experience in sales and customer service
- Business level English
- Business level Japanese
- Currently residing in Japan
3,600,000 yen to 5,500,000 yen
260,000 yen to 370,000 yen
- Base salary 240,000 yen
- Fixed overtime allowance: 20,000 yen/month
- Fixed overtime allowance is granted for 10 hours.
- Bonuses will be paid twice a year (July and December)
Possibility of Relocation
Chiba Prefecture (to be determined based on commuting distance and other factors)
- Prescribed working hours: 7 hours and 15 minutes
- Breaktime: 45 minutes
- Overtime: Yes
- Remarks: Fixed overtime hours: 10 hours *Excess overtime will be paid separately.
- Commuting allowance (paid in accordance with company regulations)
- Overtime allowance (fixed overtime pay system; overtime in excess is paid separately)
- Retirement Allowance: Yes
Social Insurance: Health Insurance, Employee Pension Insurance, Employment Insurance, Workers’ Accident Compensation Insurance
Maternity and paternity leave
- Congratulatory and condolence money system
- Long-service awards
- Annual Holidays: 120 days (Sundays, national holidays, 3 days in summer, 4 days at the end and the beginning of the year)
- Other (regular holidays are Sundays / other holidays are by turns)
- Paid vacations: 10 to 20 days
- 3 months
- Document screening
- 1st Interview
- 2nd Interview
- Written Test
How to Apply
Fill out your data and upload your resume (履歴書) and CV (職務履歴書) in Japanese (make sure it follows the Japanese regulation format) to SUGEE Works registration form.