Recruitment Manager for Mid-Career and Fresh Graduate
Administrative / Human Resources, Payroll, Labor Relations, Recruitment
Years of Experience Required
3 years or more
You will be responsible for our company’s overall mid-career recruitment of engineers/new graduates.
We are looking for a recruiter for the company’s business expansion and the increase in the number of recruiting teams due to the expansion.
Specific duties include
- Job and recruiting information with business and technical divisions.
- Coordination and coordination of information related to recruiting and hiring with business and technical divisions.
- Planning and executing recruitment strategies and plans for open positions.
- Selecting and operating appropriate recruitment channels (agents, referral recruitment, direct recruiting, etc.)
- Agent support (building relationships, holding meetings and information sessions, etc.)
- Brush up the text of scout letters for direct recruiting (the actual sending of scout letters is mainly carried out by RPO companies)
- Planning and execution of recruitment branding and marketing strategies and plans
- Planning and execution of recruiting events
- Conducting interviews and closing interviews
The most rewarding aspect of this position is the opportunity to work in an open and flat company. Our company is characterized by an open and flat corporate culture. We have an open and flat corporate culture that encourages each employee to speak up, propose improvements, and take on new challenges. This culture is shared not only by the operations department, but also by the recruiting department, where the traditional way of doing things is not always acceptable, and where constant improvement and change are always considered. We are not necessarily satisfied with the conventional way of doing things, but we are always looking for ways to improve and change. We are looking to create and maintain an environment where people can enjoy their work even more. If you have experience in recruiting and fit into or are interested in this type of culture, you will find the work challenging and rewarding.
After joining the company, you will be in charge of recruiting new graduates and mid-career recruiting for some business units, each of which will be responsible for overall recruiting activities. Thereafter, you may be promoted to a leadership position in the recruiting department or other HR-related positions, depending on your desire and recruiting performance.
- At least 2 years of experience in engineering recruitment business or recruitment agency
- Business Level Japanese
- Currently residing in Japan and have a valid working visa
- Experience as an engineer in a business or IT company
- Experience in recruiting at the managerial level
- Experience in direct recruiting
- Interest in tech trends and business in the IT industry
4,940,000 yen to 6,500,000 yen
380,000 yen to 500,000 yen
*Additional pay and preferential treatment will be given in consideration of skills and previous salary
- Bonuses may be paid according to company and individual performance from January to December of the previous year.
- Last year’s average payment rate was one month’s salary.
- Bonuses will be supplied once a year around February to April.
Possibility of Relocation
Telework in principle, but may come to the Toranomon office if desired. Come to the office once or twice a month if necessary.
- 9:00-17:30 (actual working hours 7.5 hours)
- Overtime: Available (average about 20 hours per month)
*Monthly salary includes 32.5 hours of deemed overtime
*There is a flextime system, and there is a possibility of change depending on the assignment
- Transportation expenses (up to 50,000 yen)
- overtime allowance for 32.5 hours or more per month (no managerial rank)
- Regular health checkups
- technical qualification acquisition support system
- the external training program, in-house events (employee referral system
- pre-natal and post-natal leave
- childcare leave
- Five days working with two days off per week (Saturdays and Sundays off)
- public holidays
- year-end and New Year holidays paid leave
- congratulatory or condolence leave
- 123 days or more of annual leave
- 3 months
Personnel document screening → Department document screening → 1st-2nd department interview → Notification of informal offer → Joining the company
*A third interview may be conducted.
How to Apply
Fill out your data and upload your resume (履歴書) and CV (職務履歴書) in Japanese (make sure it follows the Japanese regulation format) to SUGEE Works registration form.