Building construction management position [No qualifications required / No relocation]
Building Construction Manager
Architectural and Civil Engineering / Construction Management and Construction Supervisor
Years of Experience Required
5 years or more
We are a construction company with a “bipolar development” that combines the aspects of a “community-based company” headquartered in Niigata and an urban business that specializes in newly built condominiums in Tokyo. This time, we are looking for a construction manager who will be in charge of construction sites for new condominiums at our Tokyo base, where we are developing our urban business. The position will be responsible for the construction of new condominiums at the Tokyo office, which is developing its urban business.
- Property to be constructed: New condominium construction (mainly RC construction) / 7-15 stories
- Area of responsibility: Kanto area, mainly Tokyo, but also Kanagawa and Saitama prefectures
- Assigned department: Building Construction Department (approx. 12 staff) / 3 staff per site, including the manager class
- Relocation: No relocation
Our company is highly evaluated by developers for the following points
- High quality” realized by thorough management
- Our ability to handle construction work in areas that other companies shy away from, such as cliffs and narrow one-way streets, without difficulty.
There are about six managers at the Tokyo Head Office, and after joining the company, you will be put in charge of the site as the second-in-command.
We have a stable supply of on-site projects based on deep relationships with our business partners.
As a construction manager, you will be in charge of the on-site management of construction projects for which we receive orders.
More than 5 years experience in construction management in RC construction (especially condominiums) Business level Japanese Currently residing in Japan
4,500,000 yen to 7,500,000 yen
250,000 yen to 420,000 yen
Basic salary: 250,000-420,000 yen
If assigned to a workshop, a workshop allowance of 15,000 yen will be paid.
Overtime work will be paid separately (fixed overtime work is available depending on the position).
If you are assigned to Tokyo, an additional 10% of the basic salary will be paid as a regional allowance.
*Allowance for qualifications, housing, family, commuting, rented car, etc.
The above monthly salary and annual salary are based on the assumption of working in Tokyo.
Salary increase: Once a year (April)
Annual salary model
- Annual salary: 6 million yen (30s / section manager class)
- Annual salary: 7,300,000 yen (40s / Assistant Manager Class)
- Over 8 million yen per year (50s / Director class)
- Bonuses will be paid twice a year (July and December)
- Bonus amount will be equal to 3 months salary
Possibility of Relocation
You will be working at the Tokyo Head Office.
Wickes Building 6F, 2-2-1 Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- Working hours: 8:00-17:00 (90-minute break)
- Commuting allowance: fully paid
- Workshop allowance: 15,000 yen/month
- Regional allowance: 10% of base salary (for workers in Tokyo)
- Housing allowance: 15,000 yen and up
- Qualification allowance: Level 2 qualification: 3,000 yen / Level 1 qualification: 10,000 yen
- Family allowance: spouse 7,000 yen, children 10,000 yen
- Lodging allowance: 1,200 yen/day for on-site lodging
- Other allowances are based on company regulations.
- Various social insurances (employment, workers’ accident compensation, health insurance, and employee pension insurance)
- Celebration and condolence money
- Retirement allowance system (after 1 year of service)
- Company dormitory (for employees working at the Tokyo Head Office)
- Yuzawa recreation facility (resort condominium)
- Holidays: Sundays and national holidays + every other Saturday
- Summer and New Year vacations (according to company calendar)
- 10 days of paid vacation are granted on the first day of work.
- 3 months
Document screening → 1st-2nd interview → Notification of informal offer → Joining the company
How to Apply
Fill out your data and upload your resume (履歴書) and CV (職務履歴書) in Japanese (make sure it follows the Japanese regulation format) to SUGEE Works registration form.