[Remote] Architect – front-end/back-end development
Web Developer (Full-stack)
IT Engineer [System Development, SE, Infrastructure]
Years of Experience Required
4 years or more
You will be responsible for DX promotion for a major company.
Specifically, the following:
- System architecture
- Cloud infrastructure construction
- Big data analysis (back-end development)
- Data visualization (front-end development)
- Upstream design based on customer requirements
- Development languages: React, Typescript, etc. for front-end, Java, Python for back-end Infrastructure: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Development method: Agile
- Infrastructure construction, data analysis, and data visualization for a major insurance company
- Infrastructure building, data analysis, and data visualization for Japan’s largest researcher company
About this Project
We have several development projects underway in which we listen directly to business users’ requests, design and implement architecture and UIUX, etc. We also fully practice DevOps flow. We are also fully implementing the DevOps flow.
In this project, the entire team works together to develop products that realize business goals by being aware of the product and looking for business value. From the business value, you will be able to further understand the value of WebApplication and acquire stronger product development techniques.
- 4+ years of Frontend or Backend development experience
- Business level Japanese (N2 or higher certificate)
- Experience developing in either AWS/Azure/GCP cloud environment
- Currently residing in Japan and have a valid working visa
- Experience in system architecture Experience in problem identification, problem analysis, and IT proposal
- Experience in project leadership and customer negotiation
- Python or other development experience is preferred
- Experience in kotlin development is preferred
- Agile development experience is preferred
- Experience in the development and operation of servers such as Nginx, Apache, etc. is desirable
- Business level English
- Proactively challenge new services and systems, and gradually acquire knowledge and skills.
5,000,000 yen to 8,000,000 yen
380,000 yen to 610,000 yen
*Additional pay and preferential treatment will be given in consideration of skills and previous salary
- Bonuses may be paid according to company and individual performance from January to December of the previous year.
- Last year’s average payment rate was one month’s salary.
- Bonuses will be supplied once a year around February to April.
Possibility of Relocation
Tokyo Monzennakacho Office
*3 days a week remote, 2 days a week in the office
- 9:00-17:30 (actual working hours 7.5 hours)
- Overtime: Available (average about 20 hours per month)
*Monthly salary includes 32.5 hours of deemed overtime
*There is a flextime system, and there is a possibility of change depending on the assignment
- Transportation expenses (up to 50,000 yen)
- overtime allowance for 32.5 hours or more per month (no managerial rank)
- Regular health checkups
- technical qualification acquisition support system
- the external training program, in-house events (employee referral system
- pre-natal and post-natal leave
- childcare leave
- Five days working with two days off per week (Saturdays and Sundays off)
- public holidays
- year-end and New Year holidays paid leave
- congratulatory or condolence leave
- 123 days or more of annual leave
- 3 months
Personnel document screening → Department document screening → 1st-2nd department interview → Notification of informal offer → Joining the company
*A third interview may be conducted.
How to Apply
Fill out your data and upload your resume (履歴書) and CV (職務履歴書) in Japanese (make sure it follows the Japanese regulation format) to SUGEE Works registration form.