Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
IT Engineer [System Development, SE, Infrastructure]
Years of Experience Required
5 years or more
In projects for our clients, mainly in the manufacturing industry, we supervise the overall project, negotiate with clients, define upstream requirements, and provide PMO support.
In overall project management, as a project manager, you will communicate with the client and lead the project as the person in charge of our project team, managing progress, quality, issues and risks, change management, and cost management.
In the requirements definition process, you will be responsible for understanding the customer’s requirements and issues through interviews, defining and designing functional requirements that satisfy the requirements while communicating with the customer, and creating requirements definition documents such as functional requirements specifications and UI specifications.
The following projects are currently underway as examples of assignments for this position.
- Internal system renewal project for a major manufacturing company
- Factory DX promotion project for a major manufacturing company
- A new service development project for a telecommunications company
The challenges and rewards of this position
Through long-term business relationships with a variety of major manufacturing clients, we are able to provide comprehensive support for a series of tasks related to product and service development, including upstream requirement definition and PMO support.
In addition to product and service development, we are also engaged in many other projects such as internal system construction, renewal, and DX promotion for the same company, basically under prime contracts.
We have accumulated a great deal of knowledge from our past project achievements, and our members can enjoy a steady stream of knowledge and know-how, creating an environment in which you can engage in work smoothly and securely when you join a new project.
This is an attractive position that will not only allow you to fully demonstrate your abilities, but will also lead to skill development.
We offer two major career paths: Project and Account Management and Technical Specialist.
- The project and account management career path is defined as a career from senior project manager through account manager to the general manager with overall responsibility for a business unit.
- The technical professional career path, on the other hand, defines careers from upstream design engineer to senior upstream design engineer and expert with expertise in a specific industry or technology.
- At least 5 years of experience in project management
- At least 3 years of experience in writing product requirement documents
- Familiarity with manufacturing business processes.
- PMP certification.
- Native level of either Japanese or Chinese and business level of the other
6,000,000 yen to 10,000,000 yen
460,000 yen to 760,000 yen
*Additional pay and preferential treatment will be given in consideration of skills and previous salary
- Bonuses may be paid according to company and individual performance from January to December of the previous year.
- Last year’s average payment rate was one month’s salary.
- Bonuses will be supplied once a year around February to April.
Possibility of Relocation
- 9:00-17:30 (actual working hours 7.5 hours)
- Overtime: Available (average about 20 hours per month)
*Monthly salary includes 32.5 hours of deemed overtime
*There is a flextime system, and there is a possibility of change depending on the assignment
- Transportation expenses (up to 50,000 yen)
- overtime allowance for 32.5 hours or more per month (no managerial rank)
- Regular health checkups
- technical qualification acquisition support system
- the external training program, in-house events (employee referral system
- pre-natal and post-natal leave
- childcare leave
- Five days working with two days off per week (Saturdays and Sundays off)
- public holidays
- year-end and New Year holidays paid leave
- congratulatory or condolence leave
- 123 days or more of annual leave
- 3 months
Personnel document screening → Department document screening → 1st-2nd department interview → Notification of informal offer → Joining the company
*A third interview may be conducted.
How to Apply
Fill out your data and upload your resume (履歴書) and CV (職務履歴書) in Japanese (make sure it follows the Japanese regulation format) to SUGEE Works registration form.