[Product Engineer | Remote available] Development of new industrial products using the latest LEDs
Semiconductor/electronic component-related production technology/process development
Years of Experience Required
3 years or more
- As a core member of our company, you will be responsible for the development project of optical-related products for a major optical equipment manufacturer.
- Specifically, while collaborating with engineers at our overseas bases, you will make proposals to customers, coordinate specifications for commercialization, and collaborate on projects.
- Since it is mainly remote work, it is possible to be active across multiple projects while watching the project status.
Those who can enjoy the process of manufacturing can be involved in the development of new products for industry and entertainment using the latest LEDs, LDs, etc.
In addition, the relevant field is a field that we would like to focus on strengthening in our business department, so there is also the pleasure of expanding the business together from now on.
- Product development is a field in which we will expand our business in the future, so you might lead the business as a manager in the future.
- There is also a good possibility that you will be active in a position where you are in charge.
- Currently residing in Japan and have a valid working visa
- Business level Japanese
- Over 3 years of experience in product development including circuit design
- Those who are comfortable with using measuring instruments such as analyzers and oscilloscopes
- Able to communicate effectively with customers and team members
- Experience using cloud services such as AWS and GCP
- Embedded software development experience
- Experience with iOS development on Xcode
- IoT development experience
5,200,000 yen to 7,150,000 yen
400,000 yen to 550,000 yen
*Additional pay and preferential treatment will be given in consideration of skills and previous salary
- Bonuses may be paid according to company and individual performance from January to December of the previous year.
- Last year’s average payment rate was one month’s salary.
- Bonuses will be supplied once a year around February to April.
Possibility of Relocation
Hadano City, Kanagawa Prefecture/Hadano Station 15 minutes by bus
*Basically telework, and visit clients once or twice a week
- 9:00-17:30 (actual working hours 7.5 hours)
- Overtime: Available (average about 20 hours per month)
*Monthly salary includes 32.5 hours of deemed overtime
*There is a flextime system, and there is a possibility of change depending on the assignment
- Transportation expenses (up to 50,000 yen)
- overtime allowance for 32.5 hours or more per month (no managerial rank)
- Regular health checkups
- technical qualification acquisition support system
- the external training program, in-house events (employee referral system
- pre-natal and post-natal leave
- childcare leave
- Five days working with two days off per week (Saturdays and Sundays off)
- public holidays
- year-end and New Year holidays paid leave
- congratulatory or condolence leave
- 123 days or more of annual leave
- 3 months
Personnel document screening → Department document screening → 1st-2nd department interview → Notification of informal offer → Joining the company
*A third interview may be conducted.
How to Apply
Fill out your data and upload your resume (履歴書) and CV (職務履歴書) in Japanese (make sure it follows the Japanese regulation format) to SUGEE Works registration form.