[Remotely possible] Recruiting front-end personnel for in-house products and DX products
IT Engineer [System Development/SE/Infrastructure]
Years of Experience Required
4 years or more
We are looking for a front-end person in charge of our products and DX products.
Not only simple front-end development, but also product planning and UI / UX together with planning and design staff,
In order to create better product value, we would like you to work together to promote the development of the entire product.
The development style is agile development, and the development content in each sprint is not only the development team but also the marketing team. The team also participates and implements the functions that are more valuable to the customer.
Since it will be in-house development, you will actively proceed with development while presenting solutions to problems yourself. Standing at the front desk and negotiating with customers
- In-house product team: 5-6 people
- DX product development team: 5-6 people
- Cloud environment (AWS, Azure, etc.)
Immediately after joining the company, you will be engaged in the development of in-house products and product planning as a front-end developer.
After that, considering the wishes and skills of the person, career path specializing in the development, product owner, product manager, etc.
- Currently residing in Japan and have a valid working visa
- Over 4 years of front-end development experience
- More than 2 years of development experience using React/Node.js
- More than 1 year of development experience using a cloud environment (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Japanese (native level)
- Agile development experience
- Experience in product specifications and planning
- Development experience using Vue
5 million to 8 million yen
380,000 yen to 610,000 yen
*Additional pay and preferential treatment will be given in consideration of skills and previous salary
- Bonuses may be paid according to company and individual performance from January to December of the previous year.
- Last year’s average payment rate was one month’s salary.
- Bonuses will be supplied once a year around February to April.
Possibility of Relocation
*Basically telework and come to work once or twice a week
- 9:00-17:30 (actual working hours 7.5 hours)
- Overtime: Available (average about 20 hours per month)
*Monthly salary includes 32.5 hours of deemed overtime
*There is a flextime system, and there is a possibility of change depending on the assignment
- Transportation expenses (up to 50,000 yen)
- overtime allowance for 32.5 hours or more per month (no managerial rank)
- Regular health checkups
- technical qualification acquisition support system
- the external training program, in-house events (employee referral system
- pre-natal and post-natal leave
- childcare leave
- Five days working with two days off per week (Saturdays and Sundays off)
- public holidays
- year-end and New Year holidays paid leave
- congratulatory or condolence leave
- 123 days or more of annual leave
- 3 months
Personnel document screening → Department document screening → 1st-2nd department interview → Notification of informal offer → Joining the company
*A third interview may be conducted.
How to Apply
Fill out your data and upload your resume (履歴書) and CV (職務履歴書) in Japanese (make sure it follows the Japanese regulation format) to SUGEE Works registration form.