[Test leader] Leading the entire test in next-generation product development for a major manufacturer
Web/Open System SE [Application Design]
Years of Experience Required
2 years or more
- You will be responsible for creating and implementing test plans and managing the entire test process.
- You will be in charge of proposing test plans and test content for clients.
- We provide end-to-end support for a series of operations related to product development. We also have prime contracts for many other manufacturing clients.
- There are also many contract projects in operation.
- A lot of knowledge has been accumulated in our company through long-term business relationships, and we can steadily transfer knowledge from our members. As a result, we have created an environment where even new project participants can safely and smoothly engage in their work.
- In addition, challenging projects such as the acquisition of specialized knowledge such as laws and regulations related to the medical industry, original protocol communication, AI development, DevOps development, etc.
- Many of them are implemented and encouraged and we hope that you will be able to work on your daily work while improving your technical and business curiosity and your interest in new things.
- In addition, if you have language skills such as Chinese and English, you can not only support our team in Japan but also support the Chinese offshore development team, also foreign markets such as Europe and the United States.
- It is a project that allows you to come into contact with various knowledge and cultures through global development that utilizes collaboration with the development team.
- At our company, there are two major career paths: project/account management career paths and technical specialist career paths.
- The project and account management career path ranges from project manager to senior project manager.
- Defined career path from the manager, account manager to general manager with overall responsibility for the business unit.
- On the other hand, the career paths for technical professionals range from upstream design engineers to senior upstream design engineers with expertise in specific industries and technologies, to engineers.
- A career leading up to being an expert is defined.
- Currently residing in Japan and have a valid working visa
- Business level Japanese
- Ability to create a test plan for the entire product, from unit tests to system tests
- Those who have experience in the process from unit test to system design test
- Those who can create work plans and report progress to customers
- Able to propose necessary test contents and test plans for each test phase according to customer needs.
- More than 2 years of project management experience
- Experience in medical software development
- Person with PMP qualification
- Experience in product development
5.5 million to 6.5 million yen
380,000 yen to 430,000 yen
*Additional pay and preferential treatment will be given in consideration of skills and previous salary
- Bonuses may be paid according to company and individual performance from January to December of the previous year.
- Last year’s average payment rate was one month’s salary.
- Bonuses will be supplied once a year around February to April.
Possibility of Relocation
- 9:00-17:30 (actual working hours 7.5 hours)
- Overtime: Available (average about 20 hours per month)
*Monthly salary includes 32.5 hours of deemed overtime
*There is a flextime system, and there is a possibility of change depending on the assignment
- Transportation expenses (up to 50,000 yen)
- overtime allowance for 32.5 hours or more per month (no managerial rank)
- Regular health checkups
- technical qualification acquisition support system
- the external training program, in-house events (employee referral system
- pre-natal and post-natal leave
- childcare leave
- Five days working with two days off per week (Saturdays and Sundays off)
- public holidays
- year-end and New Year holidays paid leave
- congratulatory or condolence leave
- 123 days or more of annual leave
- 3 months
Personnel document screening → Department document screening → 1st-2nd department interview → Notification of informal offer → Joining the company
*A third interview may be conducted.
How to Apply
Fill out your data and upload your resume (履歴書) and CV (職務履歴書) in Japanese (make sure it follows the Japanese regulation format) to SUGEE Works registration form.