[Remotely possible] Proposal work for in-house developed hardware and commercialization
Product planning, product development
Years of Experience Required
5 years or more
- You will be in charge of proposal activities and negotiations for multiple clients remotely.
- Responsible for creating proposals (including improvements) for in-house hardware development and commercialization
- You will be in charge of how to proceed with customers, technical negotiations, and proposals for the overall commercialization of circuit design, mechanical design, etc.
- Acquisition of safety standards for products, promotion of acquisition of EMC certification, technical follow-up
- Follow-up of Japanese members involved in hardware
- Commercialization, hardware business proposals to new customers, sales
- Proposal and sales of new business to customers related to current hardware
- In the future, in addition to negotiating and negotiating with customers as a manager, we also expect team management.
- Currently residing in Japan and have a valid working visa
- Business level Japanese
- 5 years or more of commercialization experience in circuit design (manager or engineer)
- Those who can grasp the situation of the company and customers, propose how to proceed, and execute it
- Ability to respond flexibly in negotiations with customers, taking into consideration the internal situation
- Those who can work proactively and responsibly as a commercialization manager
- Those who have experience in negotiating with other companies in ODM/OEM
- Mechanical design experience
- Factory process design (manufacturing technology) experience
5.5 million to 7.5 million yen
420,000 yen to 570,000 yen
*Additional pay and preferential treatment will be given in consideration of skills and previous salary
- Bonuses may be paid according to company and individual performance from January to December of the previous year.
- Last year’s average payment rate was one month’s salary.
- Bonuses will be supplied once a year around February to April.
Possibility of Relocation
The default working location is Remote, in the case of going to the office the location will be our Tokyo office or clients location (current team leader lives in Shizuoka)
9:00-17:30 (actual working hours 7.5 hours)
*There is a flextime system, and there is a possibility of change depending on the assignment
- Transportation expenses (up to 50,000 yen)
- overtime allowance for 32.5 hours or more per month (no managerial rank)
- Regular health checkups
- technical qualification acquisition support system
- external training program, in-house events (employee referral system
- pre-natal and post-natal leave
- childcare leave
- Five days working with two days off per week (Saturdays and Sundays off)
- public holidays
- year-end and New Year holidays paid leave
- congratulatory or condolence leave
- 123 days or more of annual leave
- 3 months
Personnel document screening → Department document screening → 1st-2nd department interview → Notification of informal offer → Joining the company
*A third interview may be conducted.
How to Apply
Fill out your data and upload your resume (履歴書) and CV (職務履歴書) in Japanese (make sure it follows the Japanese regulation format) to SUGEE Works registration form.