[Kansai branch office] Wireless product development engineer
Control System SE [Software Design]
IT Engineer [System Development/SE/Infrastructure]
Years of Experience Required
1 year or more
- You will be in charge of product development and technology development for wireless products such as wireless LAN access points and handy terminals used in schools and companies.
- You can deepen your technical knowledge as a wireless communication specialist by taking charge of the product development of the wireless part.
- We will create a team of electrical, software, and mechanical engineers and carry out product development for each team.
- You are responsible for a series of tasks from product planning and development to the basic design of the radio section and communication evaluation.
- In addition to product development, we are also involved in the development of wireless elemental technologies necessary for next-generation product development.
- You will be involved in all the series of manufacturing processes.
- In order to be involved in a series of operations up to release, such as planning and examining specifications for new products and confirming usability, our software/electrical/mechanical/wireless engineers work together to promote product development.
- In addition to development work, we will promote product development based on a wide range of business areas such as collaboration with other departments and meetings with customers.
- We are also a group of specialists in wireless and embedded development,
- You can deepen the technology in parallel and expand the field of activity.
- One of the characteristics of our company is the culture of actively incorporating not only the products we have now but also the development of new products according to customers and the times.
About our product
Our terminals have been introduced to domestic companies as terminals that can realize real-time data updates in logistics systems/distribution systems, Real-time inspection of goods in the warehouse, picking at the time of shipment, and shipment inspection, which cannot be achieved with batch-type terminals.
In the future, it is expected that the use of these terminals will increase due to the increase in logistics such as mail orders, rather than sales at physical stores. Furuno Systems will provide a new product lineup in order to provide logistics ICT products that focus on customer service.
In addition, since these products are the lifeline of customers in logistics companies/distribution companies, it is necessary to provide stable operation and comfortable operability.
Types of Products
■ Access point:
We develop and sell WiFi access point products that can be connected to multiple devices in classrooms. Tabs for elementary, junior high, and high schools under the government’s “one device per person” policy
Demand for access points, which can stably connect and communicate with a large number of terminals, is expanding.
Translated from Japanese to English – www.onlinedoctranslator.com
■ Wireless handy terminal:
We develop and sell products that can read barcodes and record the status of incoming and outgoing shipments in real-time, which are used in logistics/distribution systems.
- You will be assigned to the development Department of the Technology Headquarters, and currently, three employees are working on this task.
- We conduct training for our parent company, which is listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange, and external seminars to learn specialized technology.
- We provide an environment where you can improve your skills.
- In addition, each team leads study sessions on our products and networks as necessary.
- Currently residing in Japan
- Have experience working in Japan
- Experience in wireless communication product development and technology development
- Experience in production engineering work for wireless products
- Those who have radio-related qualifications
4.5 million to 8.3 million yen
From 260,000 yen
- Salary from: Monthly salary system
- Monthly salary: from 260,000 yen
- Basic salary: 240,000 yen
- Salary increase: once a year
- Bonus: Twice a year (June and December) *6 months of the previous year
Possibility of Relocation
Kansai Branch Office
9-52 Ashihara-cho, Nishinomiya City, Hyogo Prefecture
- Prescribed working hours: 7 hours 45 minutes
- Flextime available (core time: 10:00-15:00)
- [Break] 60 minutes
- [Overtime] Available (Average overtime hours: 30 hours/month)
- *Working from home is possible twice a week
- Commuting allowance (paid based on company regulations)
- Overtime allowance (paid separately according to overtime hours)
- Social insurance: complete (health insurance/welfare pension insurance/employment insurance/workmen’s accident insurance)
- Retirement allowance: Corporate-type defined contribution pension available (for employees with 3 or more years of service)
- Housing allowance: Kansai area: 30,000 yen for the head of household, 20,000 yen for non-head of household
- Family allowance: 15,000 yen per child
- Qualification Allowance:
- Qualification acquisition support system
- In-house training system
- Online English conversation learning support system
- Correspondence education subsidy system (30,000 yen per course)
- Cafeteria plan
- Number of annual holidays: 125 days
- Breakdown of holidays: (Saturday/Sunday/Holidays)
- Summer 4th/New Year’s 8th
- Other: special leave
- Paid vacation: 10 granted after 6 months of employment, up to 20 days *Accumulated paid vacation system available
- 6 months (no change in employment conditions)
[Number of interviews] About 2 times (approximate)
[Written test] Yes
[Attractiveness of our company]
The company is a subsidiary of Furuno Electric Co., Ltd., which is listed in the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Top manufacturer. Products for the education industry have shown particularly strong growth in recent years. The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology
It is said that all schools will realize ICT lessons that introduce a tablet terminal for each student.
In particular, since the introduction of wireless LAN access points for the educational market will be in full swing in the future, our company has a market share of about 30%.
in a favorable position. In addition, based on our strengths in the education market, we are also targeting corporations such as NTT West Japan,
Sales to the tourism and disaster prevention markets are also steadily increasing.
- With 125 days off per year and a two-day work week (Saturdays and Sundays), it is a relatively easy-to-work environment.
- We flexibly respond to shorter working hours for childcare, nursing care, etc., and have a track record of obtaining this.
- Remote work is possible.
- By setting a no-overtime day once a week, we are seriously working to improve work styles and reduce overtime.
- From May 2022, the Kansai branch office will be relocated to Nishinomiya City, Hyogo Prefecture, and a more organized and efficient development environment will be established.
How to Apply
Fill out your data and upload your resume (履歴書) and CV (職務履歴書) in Japanese (make sure it follows the Japanese regulation format) to SUGEE Works registration form.