[Remotely possible] Recruiting operation consultants/data consultants!
Access analysis, statistical analysis, data analysis, data analyst
Years of Experience Required
2 years or more
- You can hone your skills as a data analyst at our company, which has both the security of the SoftBank Group and the openness of a venture company.
- Your job is to keep up with the latest digital marketing technology, by using location information, consulting, and analysis for maximizing the effect of digital advertising and promotion activities.
- You will be mainly in charge of project progress management, direction for improving advertising operations, analysis, and reporting.
- Project progress management: Communication with clients and advertising agencies, the direction of operational adjustments, and analysis proposals for improving the effectiveness of digital advertising.
- Consulting: Deep analysis for the development of promotions using location information (experience in digital advertising operation, digital marketing experience, analysis based on experience, etc.)
- Proposal of new marketing measures utilizing big data of SB Group’s Z holdings (Yahoo! JAPAN, LINE)
As a digital human resource, you can touch data and promotion in the cutting-edge field, and it will be a job that will test your comprehensive strength.
The skills you can acquire are very rich.
- Acquisition of deep knowledge about location data marketing
- Acquisition of comprehensive knowledge of overall marketing in line with customer issues and KPIs, etc.
How we work
- Remote work is recommended regardless of location or time (WeWork other bases can also be used)
- Company culture that does not favor long working hours
- Providing a learning environment through various qualification allowances and online courses
- Recommend male employees to work shorter hours and take leave for childcare
- Introducing a virtual office, flat communication that praises the lack of communication during remote work
- Providing an environment where you can feel free to consult with your superiors once a week by introducing a function that allows you to easily communicate your situation with 1:1 and Slack.
- A corporate culture that values independence and self-respect (provides many opportunities for motivated employees to play an active role)
- Currently residing in Japan
- Business level Japanese (the consulting activities are mainly done in Japanese)
- Practical experience in the ad tech industry (approximately 2 years or more)
- Consulting experience (approximately 2 years or more)
- More than 2 years of experience at an advertising agency (especially in the digital field)
- Operational experience in programmatic advertising in the ad tech industry
- Practical experience at a consulting firm
- Ability to communicate in English
- Programming abilities such as SQL
- Curiosity and ability to immediately respond to new mechanisms and functions
- Those who like/good at handling data
- Those who value information coordination and communication
- Those who have excellent analysis, analysis ability, problem-solving ability, and communication skills with a cooperative attitude
5 million to 9 million yen
330,000 yen to 600,000 yen
- Annual Salary (including commission & bonus): 5 million yen to 9 million yen. Monthly salary: 330,000 yen to 600,000 yen + bonus
- Salary example: 5 million yen. Breakdown: 333,333 monthly (4 million per year) + 1 million bonus
- *86,705 yen equivalent to 45 hours of deemed overtime work, additional payment for deemed overtime work (Basically, 10 to 20 hours per month is assumed, subject to change)
- Bonus: Paid according to target achievement rate (4 times a year)
Possibility of Relocation
The default working location is Remote, in the case of going to the office the location will be our Tokyo office at Tokyo Port City Takeshiba Office Tower 11F.
- Weekdays 9:00-18:00 (flexible system available)
- *Flextime system standard working hours 18 hours (core time 11:00-15:00)
- Transportation expenses actual expense settlement (for remote work)
- Remote work allowance (8000 yen per month)
- Qualification allowance (examination fee and reward)
- Childcare allowance (payment of babysitter expenses, etc.)
- Various social insurance
- Office free drinks (coffee, beer, etc.)
- Company cafeteria and employee cafe
- Irregular parties, events, activities, etc. (self-restraint due to COVID-19)
- Men’s childcare leave support system
- In-house study sessions during business hours
- Online course attendance service
- Use of other WeWork locations
- Introduction of virtual office
- In-house commendation system
- COVID-19 related welfare: Vaccine costs, transportation costs, and vaccinations during business hours
- 2 days off per week (Saturday and Sunday)
- Holidays, summer vacation (optional 3 days in summer)
- Annual holidays (125 days off per year)
- Annual paid leave
- COVID-19 Vaccine side effects leave
- 6 months
- First interview (manager interview)
- Second Interview (Regional VP)
- offer interview
*All events will be held via Zoom
*In some cases, the flow and the number of selections may be changed.
How to Apply
Fill out your data and upload your resume (履歴書) and CV (職務履歴書) in Japanese (make sure it follows the Japanese regulation format) to SUGEE Works registration form.