[Remotely possible] Project Manager for Web Development Projects
Web / open system project manager [PM], leader [PL]
IT Engineer [System Development/SE/Infrastructure]
Years of Experience Required
3 years or more
As a project manager, you will be responsible for the success of the project, such as managing the entire Scrum team, managing progress, and quality, and following up on members while dealing with customers.
You will be involved in a new project team consisting of a few people, your job is to define the requirements ( based on user story) and lead the development using the agile method. Based on the UI/UX design, you have to plan and manage frontend/backend development, manage the implementation, conduct the demonstration, and be responsible for completing the system. You also will be in charge of in-house system development.
You will be involved in the system proposal process including system configuration and architecture, Therefore you have to be familiar with the latest AWS-related technologies such as Amplify, Lambda, CDK, and Cloud Formation. You also have to understand how to manage and communicate with our clients.
We are constantly proposing improvements to improve the team and system. We value the growth of both the team and the individual, and the environment makes it easy to make proposals and accept them.
We can safely release and operate the system by launching new projects, forming teamwork, and providing stable quality.
By gaining customers’ trust and expanding the number of projects in charge, you can expect to improve your management skills and career.
- AWS-related technology (Amplify, Lambda, CDK, CloudFromation, etc.)
- Currently residing in Japan and have a valid working visa
- Agile development experience (approximately 2 years or more)
- AWS-related knowledge (construction/configuration management experience)
- Business level Japanese
- Authentication infrastructure development experience
- Those who can push forward toward the success of the project without limiting their role
6 million yen to 10 million yen
- Additional pay and preferential treatment will be given in consideration of skills and previous salary
- Bonuses may be paid according to company and individual performance from January to December of the previous year.
- Last year’s average payment rate was one month’s salary.
- Bonus will be supplied once a year around February to April.
Possibility of Relocation
The default working location is Remote, in the case of going to office the location will be our Tokyo office at Monzen-Nakacho.
- Working hours: 9:00 to 17:30 (actual working hours: 7.5 hours)
- Overtime: Available (average 20 hours per month)
- Five working days with 2 days off per week (Saturdays and Sundays off), public holidays, year-end and New Year holidays paid leave, congratulatory or condolence leave
- 123 days or more of annual leave
- 3 months
Personnel document screening → Department document screening → 1st-2nd department interview → Notification of informal offer → Joining the company
A third interview may be conducted.
How to Apply
Fill out your data and upload your resume (履歴書) and CV (職務履歴書) in Japanese (make sure it follows the Japanese regulation format) to SUGEE Works registration form.