Web portal system development PM｜Basic remote, 1h of overtime per day
Web / open system project manager [PM], leader [PL]
IT Engineer [System Development/SE/Infrastructure]
Years of Experience Required
5 years or more
Working remotely or from your own office, you will be involved in the development of a portal site for corporate users of a major telecommunications carrier from a start-up.
As the project leader of a new project, you will be responsible for the successful completion of the project, including customer relations, team management, progress and quality control, and member follow-up.
You will not only manage the project from the desk, but you will also manage the technical aspects of the project, including understanding the content, deciding on policies, and the pros and cons of implementation policies.
This is a new project, but it is a long-term project with a client with whom we have cultivated a relationship over many years, so it is already a stable project.
On-site: 10-15 people
Offshore development team: several people (China)
Project Related Technology
AWS related technologies (Amplify, Lambda, CDK, CloudFromation, etc.)
- Currently residing in Japan
- Business level Japanese
- Have a valid working visa
- Project management experience (5 years or more as a general guideline)
- Web system development experience (5+ years)
- Requirement definition, customer support experience, non-functional requirement support experience (regardless of years)
- Experience in building AWS Architecture
- Able to push forward for the success of the project without setting any limitations on your role.
6 million yen to 10 million yen
360,000 yen to 760,000 yen
- *Additional pay and preferential treatment will be given in consideration of skills and previous salary
- Bonuses may be paid according to company and individual performance from January to December of the previous year.
- Last year’s average payment rate was one month’s salary.
- Supplied once a year from February to April.
Possibility of Relocation
Tokyo or remote work
- Working hours: 9:00 to 17:30 (actual working hours: 7.5 hours)
- There is a flextime system, and there is a possibility of change depending on the assignment
- Transportation expenses (up to 50,000 yen)
- overtime allowance for 32.5 hours or more per month (no managerial rank)
- Regular health checkups
- technical qualification acquisition support system
- external training program
- in-house events (employee referral system, pre- and post-natal leave achievement)
- childcare leave
- Five working days with 2 days off per week (Saturdays and Sundays off), public holidays, year-end and New Year holidays paid leave, congratulatory or condolence leave
- 123 days or more of annual leave
- 3 months
Personnel document screening → Department document screening → 1st-2nd department interview → Notification of informal offer → Joining the company
A third interview may be conducted.
How to Apply
Fill out your data and upload your resume (履歴書) and CV (職務履歴書) in Japanese (make sure it follows the Japanese regulation format) to SUGEE Works registration form.