[Remotely possible] System development for digital marketing-related projects
Web / open system project manager [PM], leader [PL]
IT Engineer [System Development/SE/Infrastructure]
Years of Experience Required
3 years or more
You will be responsible for PM work for system development of end-user companies, EC, CMS and other digital marketing related projects.
- Project progress management
- Introduction planning
- Development management
- Reporting to clients, etc.
- You will be in charge of system development projects that directly drive the customer’s business.
- Because the results are visible, you can directly feel the reward when the results are achieved.
- We assume that you will be in charge of a small project or start as a PL, so it is ideal for those who want to advance their career.
The demand for development related to digital marketing is large, so it is easy to increase the value by polishing your skills.
In addition to system development, you can acquire knowledge of marketing, web production, logistics, etc.
- Currently residing in Japan and have a valid working visa
- Project management experience in system development projects
- Requirement definition experience (regardless of scale)
- PM experience in digital marketing projects
- Development experience with Adobe Commerce or Magento
- Development experience with Adobe Experience Manager or CMS package
- Development experience with SAP Commerce Cloud or other EC packages
- EC site operation experience
- Offshore development experience
- English (daily conversation level)
8,400,000 yen to 10,000,000 yen
640,000 yen to 760,000 yen
- Additional pay and preferential treatment will be given in consideration of skills and previous salary
- Bonuses may be paid according to company and individual performance from January to December of the previous year.
- Last year’s average payment rate was one month’s salary.
- Supplied once a year from February to April.
Possibility of Relocation
Tokyo or remote work depends on the projects
- Working hours: 9:00 to 17:30 (actual working hours: 7.5 hours)
- Overtime: Available (average 20 hours per month)
- Five working days with 2 days off per week (Saturdays and Sundays off), public holidays, year-end and New Year holidays paid leave, congratulatory or condolence leave
- 123 days or more of annual leave
- 3 months
Personnel document screening → Department document screening → 1st-2nd department interview → Notification of informal offer → Joining the company
A third interview may be conducted.
How to Apply
Fill out your data and upload your resume (履歴書) and CV (職務履歴書) in Japanese (make sure it follows the Japanese regulation format) to SUGEE Works registration form.