[Kansai branch office] Android Terminal Product Development Leader
Control System Project Manager [PM], Leader [PL]
IT Engineer [System Development/SE/Infrastructure]
Years of Experience Required
1 year or more
Currently, under our main business related to professional wireless terminals and wireless LAN products,
It has greatly contributed to the ICT adoption of educational institutions through the “GIGA School Concept”.
This time, we aim to systematize and strengthen the organization to deal with the increasing number of projects.
We are also looking for people who can be involved in the area of Android product development, which is expected to be in demand in the future.
In the future, we will expand the areas we can handle, and along with career advancement from leader to the manager,
We would like you to aim to carry out a business that makes use of Android products.
You will be responsible for the development of new products through the design/development/research of our Android terminal products.
Although we are a fabless company, we coordinate with the OEM/ODM side about our company’s commitment,
If necessary, we will also implement firmware revision/application implementation, etc. in-house.
You can check our past development results and introduction examples from the following link.
Our software/electrical/mechanical/wireless engineers work together to promote product development.
In order to be involved in a series of operations up to release, such as planning and examining specifications for new products and confirming usability,
In addition to development work, we will promote product development based on a wide range of business areas such as collaboration with other departments and meetings with customers.
We are also a group of specialists in wireless and embedded development,
You can deepen the technology in parallel and expand the field of activity.
One of the characteristics of our company is the culture of actively incorporating not only the products we have now but also the development of new products according to customers and the times.
[About our product]
Our terminals have been introduced to domestic companies as terminals that can realize real-time data updates in logistics systems/distribution systems, Real-time inspection of goods in the warehouse, picking at the time of shipment, and shipment inspection, which cannot be achieved with batch-type terminals.
In the future, it is expected that the use of these terminals will increase due to the increase in logistics such as mail orders, rather than sales at physical stores. Furuno Systems will provide a new product lineup in order to provide logistics ICT products that focus on customer service.
In addition, since these products are the lifeline of customers in logistics companies/distribution companies, it is necessary to provide stable operation and comfortable operability.
- You will be assigned to the Development Department of the Technology Headquarters.
- Currently, we are based in Kobe (Kansai branch office) with an organization of about 34 people.
- Currently, each project is handled by a team of 4 or 5 people,
- Android product development is carried out daily by an elite team selected from each team and department.
- When you first join the company, you will be accustomed to working under senior employees and members of the team,
- After one year, I would like you to aim to be a leader who can directly communicate with customers and organize one project.
- We conduct training for our parent company, which is listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange, and external seminars to learn specialized technology.
- We provide an environment where you can improve your skills.
- In addition, each team leads study sessions on our products and networks as necessary.
- Currently residing in Japan
- Have experience working in Japan
- Android application development experience
- Project manager or leader experience
- Experience working on a project as a team leader (team of 3 or more people)
- Android terminal product design (experienced in design)
- Incorporation of Android software (firmware modification)
- Android terminal product development experience (implementation experience)
5,165,000 yen to 6,578,000 yen
252,000 yen to 323,000 yen
- Salary form: Monthly salary system
- Monthly salary: 252,800 yen to 323,300 yen
- Basic salary: 232,800 yen to 293,300 yen
- Salary increase: once a year
- Bonus: Twice a year (June and December) *6 months of the previous year
Possibility of Relocation
Kansai Branch Office
9-52 Ashihara-cho, Nishinomiya City, Hyogo Prefecture
- Prescribed working hours: 7 hours 45 minutes
- Flextime available (core time: 10:00-15:00)
- [Break] 60 minutes
- [Overtime] Available (Average overtime hours: 30 hours/month)
- *Working from home is possible twice a week
- Commuting allowance (paid based on company regulations)
- Overtime allowance (paid separately according to overtime hours)
- Social insurance: complete (health insurance/welfare pension insurance/employment insurance/workmen’s accident insurance)
- Retirement allowance: Corporate-type defined contribution pension available (for employees with 3 or more years of service)
- Housing allowance: Kansai area: 30,000 yen for the head of household, 20,000 yen for non-head of household
- Family allowance: 15,000 yen per child
- Qualification Allowance:
- Qualification acquisition support system
- In-house training system
- Online English conversation learning support system
- Correspondence education subsidy system (30,000 yen per course)
- Cafeteria plan
- Number of annual holidays: 125 days
- Breakdown of holidays: (Saturday/Sunday/Holidays)
- Summer 4th/New Year’s 8th
- Other: special leave
- Paid vacation: 10 granted after 6 months of employment, up to 20 days *Accumulated paid vacation system available
- 6 months (no change in employment conditions)
[Number of interviews] About 2 times (approximate)
[Written test] Yes
[Attractiveness of our company]
The company is a subsidiary of Furuno Electric Co., Ltd., which is listed in the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Top manufacturer. Products for the education industry have shown particularly strong growth in recent years. The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology
It is said that all schools will realize ICT lessons that introduce a tablet terminal for each student.
In particular, since the introduction of wireless LAN access points for the educational market will be in full swing in the future, our company has a market share of about 30%.
in a favorable position. In addition, based on our strengths in the education market, we are also targeting corporations such as NTT West Japan,
Sales to the tourism and disaster prevention markets are also steadily increasing.
- With 125 days off per year and a two-day work week (Saturdays and Sundays), it is a relatively easy-to-work environment.
- We flexibly respond to shorter working hours for childcare, nursing care, etc., and have a track record of obtaining this.
- Remote work is possible.
- By setting a no-overtime day once a week, we are seriously working to improve work styles and reduce overtime.
- From May 2022, the Kansai branch office will be relocated to Nishinomiya City, Hyogo Prefecture, and a more organized and efficient development environment will be established.
How to Apply
Fill out your data and upload your resume (履歴書) and CV (職務履歴書) in Japanese (make sure it follows the Japanese regulation format) to SUGEE Works registration form.