Production technology/equipment design, process design (Headquarters: Kakegawa City, Shizuoka Prefecture): Exhaust gas catalyst division for motorcycles
Automobile/transport equipment-related production technology/process development
Years of Experience Required
3 years or more
- You will be involved in operations such as production preparation and construction method development in the department in charge of exhaust gas catalysts for motorcycles in our Production Engineering Department.
- Responsibility is assigned for each project, and a series of processes from upstream to downstream processes such as quality control, process design, equipment design, equipment ordering, trial operation, etc.
- You will be entrusted with 2 to 3 projects per person.
- There are various projects such as projects with a period of 2 to 3 months and projects on a yearly basis.
- We have a “room meeting” once a week, where we share the progress of the process for the past week and the plan for the next week. Therefore, if there is a member who has a large amount of work or a heavy workload, other members will help and support each other.
- In order to think and work together from the examination of construction methods for new product development with the person in charge of the development department and quality assurance department,
- There are many people and departments involved. You can expand your knowledge and network.
- Production engineering jobs are often more unrefined and mundane than you might imagine. For example, there are cases where you have to get your hands dirty while working on site.
- Internal communication and various tools will be in Japanese.
- Currently residing in Japan and willing to be relocated to Shizuoka
- Experienced in production technology (experienced in method development and equipment planning)
- Ability to think and act on your own / spirit of challenge
- Communication skills (experience negotiating with other departments, etc.)
- Have knowledge of QC method, SQC method, FMEA, PLC, and CAD
- Japanese level: N1 or equivalent
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
3,500,000 yen to 7,000,000 yen
250,000 yen to 380,000 yen
- Determined according to company regulations, taking into account experience and ability
- Salary increase: Once a year (April)
- Separate payment for overtime
- Twice a year (July/December)
- 5.2 months of standard wages (last year’s results)
Possibility of Relocation
- Working time: 8:00-17:00
- Break time: 12:00-13:00
- There is a flextime system with a core working time of 10:00〜15:00
- Average overtime hours are 20 to 30 hours
- Family allowance
- Commuting allowance
- Employment insurance
- Industrial accident insurance
- Welfare pension
- Health insurance
Non-statutory Welfare Benefits
- Housing benefits: Single dormitory: 10,000 yen/month, Company housing for families: 20,000 yen/month, available for 8 years after joining the company
- meal allowance
- In-house deposit system
- retirement plan
- car purchase loan
- Vehicle referral system
- group insurance, etc.
- In addition, global challenge system, overseas assignment education system, etc.
- We have a well-equipped education system for each rank and a backup system for career advancement.
- 2 days off per week (Saturdays and Sundays off in principle)
- GW, summer, year-end, and New Year long holidays available
- Annual holidays: 121 days
- Annual paid leave: 10 days in the first year of employment, 17 days in the second year (given in April). After that, every April, the number of days increased by one day will be paid (maximum 20 days).
- Others (refresh leave, special leave for congratulations or condolences, etc.)
- 3 months
- During the trial period, flextime, reduced working hours, etc. cannot be used.
Document screening → SPI (aptitude test) examination → 1st screening → 2nd screening → Unofficial offer → Joining the company
*The 1st screening/interview can be conducted online. The 2nd interview will be conducted face to face.
Indoor smoking is prohibited (outdoor smoking space is set up)
How to Apply
Fill out your data and upload your resume (履歴書) and CV (職務履歴書) in Japanese (make sure it follows the Japanese regulation format) to SUGEE Works registration form.